-
February 14th, 2004, 05:51 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Who says cats aren't intelligent?
Cat Reading
-
February 15th, 2004, 04:38 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Yeah. But what you don't see from the still is his lips are moving as he sounds out the words.
-
February 17th, 2004, 05:47 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Now, Jax, that's like comparing apples to oranges, dogs to cats, er, you get the point.
Great picture! See, I would've just assumed the cat was turning pages for his/her owner.
-
February 18th, 2004, 04:23 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I think the pics of Bran's dog are better...heh heh heh... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 18th, 2004, 11:49 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Funny, I would have just assumed the cat was propped up there because they are getting a belly rub at the same time, but I'm so naive that way.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks